1. What do you love about being a mother?
Everything! Seeing Arli grow and learn and become a little lady is my biggest achievement and I am so proud to be her Mumma.
2. What do you find the hardest thing about being a mother?
Trying to find the perfect balance and being the best for everyone.
3. What are your go-to beauty products and any favourite brands?
Loving Dr Spiller range for my skincare, I am currently having a set of peels and skin needling which has been amazing for skin, I use mineral powder foundation and lip balm daily.
4. How do you manage to stay in shape?
A mothers job is never done, always moving and on the go chasing after a toddler! I love to be outdoors walking, playing with Arli at the park or beach, really looking forward to the warmer weather
5. How do you find time to rest and relax?
What's that? haha No, I love being with my family so weekly dinners and mums home-cooked meals are my favourite.
6. Where are your favourite places to go in Sydney, restaurants, cafes, kids activities etc.?
We LOVE Cronulla beach, Saturday morning ritual is to get up, grab a coffee and head to the beach.
7. What are your favourite things to do together?
Beach, dinners with family, playgroup, play dates, mothers group days out and a cheeky date night, while the grandparents have Arli, is always very special and appreciated
8. Any travel tips with small children or a new baby?
We have travelled a lot since Arli was little, Living in Fiji for 3 months while Arli was 4 months old was amazing (challenging but an amazing experience)
I took everything!!!! hahaha, I was also breastfeeding which made it a lot easier for us all.
Its easier as bub gets older and we love our weekend trips in Daddies Jeep Wrangler now. If I could say one thing it would be Arlis white noise that she sleeps with every night.
9. Where is your favourite place to vacation with your family?
We love anywhere warm, we have a really special spot in Cairns we take Arli that will be our yearly trip.
10. Who’s your favourite fashion brands and what’s your signature style?
I am a pretty casual gal for day wear, Zara, Cotton on, even a bit of Kmart, while I love the 'mum uniform' as my partner calls it consisting of my gym gear and a top knot, I do love to get dolled up for a night out with the girls in a nice dress or a skirt and top. I have just bought myself a beautiful dress from Tigerlilly, don't tell Dave ;)
Jessica wears Love Letters AM and diamond star necklace in 18k solid yellow gold.
Film photography: Hugo 14
© Verse all rights reserved