Name: Clare Serafini
DOB: 22 March 1984
Place of birth: Sydney, Australia
Occupation: Communications and Marketing Specialist
1. What do you love about being a Mama?
Seeing the world through their eyes, watching these little humans run around with so much curiosity and excitement. They remind me all the time to think about perspective and the things that matter.
2. What do you find the hardest thing about being a Mama?
Becoming a new Mum certainly has been challenging. I had to learn to trust my gut instinct because there can be so many overwhelming opinions. Also, your time is consumed by your kids so much; it's really about finding the balance for yourself, your partner and those close to you.
3. What are your go-to beauty products and favourite brands?
Well walking into Mecca is one of my favourite things ever! But some go-to's that have been on rotation lately are Drunk Elephant and Cosmedix.
4. How do you manage to stay in shape?
It's hard! I do miss exercising how I used to pre-kids, but just being around the kids keeps me active. Now the perfect exercise is a long coastal walk or getting a really good sweat in somehow!
5. How do you find time to rest and relax?
I'm not good at stopping, but it's taking moments when I can - often at night when the kids are in bed, with a glass of wine with my hubby.
6. Where are your favourite places to go in Sydney (restaurants, cafes, kids activities etc.)?
Hanging by the beaches and the coast. My son loves a good pizza so we are often searching for Sydney's best authentic pizza!
7. What are your favourite things to do together?
After a busy week of work, we like to hang out locally. Farmers markets on the weekend are our favourite.
8. Any travel tips with small children or a new baby?
Just go for it - the journey may be an interesting and exhausting one, but it's worth it when you get there.
9. Where is your favourite place to vacation with your family?
We dream of Italy! Otherwise, we are big skiers, and Noosa is a favourite :)
10. What is your signature style and favourite fashion brands?
I think since becoming a Mum, my style has evolved, like many, and the idea of the 'capsule' wardrobe is appealing. During the week at work, I love to channel the signature style of Anine Bing and on weekends I'm more boho. I love brands like Christy Dawn and Shop Doen. I never change my necklaces though; they stay on every day.
Clare wears Verse Love Letters LM necklace in 18k solid yellow gold.
Film photography: Luca (6) and Milla (2)