Deborah Sams: Photographed by Jett (9)
Name: Deborah Sams
DOB: 10 May 1973
Place of birth: Northern Beaches, Sydney Australia
Occupation: Co Founder and Creative Director bassike
1 What is your personal style signifier?
I tend to gravitate towards a beautifully tailored pant and wear it back with simple and refined bassike jersey
2. What is your most cherished piece of jewllery?
My Panthere De Cartier ring which is white gold, emerald, onyx and diamonds
3. What is the last thing you purchased and loved?
A very fine diamond bracelet that I wear every day stacked with some other pieces.
4. What is currently on your wish list ?
Haha.. where do I start? Have you seen the Cactus de Cartier earrings… I wish!
5. Your earliest fashion memory?
A pair of Amco blue denim flares with a matching denim jacket I had when I was
6. The beauty staple you’re never without?
Floral Spray Mist by Sisley
7. What will you always find in your fridge?
Apples, vegan mint chocolate, almond milk
8. How do you stay healthy, wellbeing? Any tips or advice?
I try and make some time each day for myself to stretch and meditate. I also try and do 2-3 yoga classes at Modern Movement which I absolutely love and feel so fantastic afterwards. Eating well and early nights, I don’t really drink at all anymore either. Sounds boring but that is how I live these days.
Deborah wears Verse Love Letters JJ necklace in 18k solid rose gold.
Film photography: Jett Jackie Sams (9)